Download SORT REQUEST FORM here. (NOTE: you may have to click “enable editing” at the top of the document to allow input of your information in to the fixed cells.)
This form will provide:
- Contact and billing information
- Biosafety information –
- Partners – Mass General Brigham Institutional Biosafety Committee (MGB IBC)# (Partners Insight: Login>Biosafety>MGB IBC#/Registration#)
- DFCI – Biohazard Control Committee (BCC)#
- Which instrument you are requesting: 4 Laser vs 5 Laser
- A first and second choice of your requested sort date/time
- Specifics of your samples (species of origin, cell type, COVID-status, concentration, antibodies/fluorochromes used, gating strategy, and populations desired etc).
- Sorter conditions/configurations
These details will greatly help expedite scheduling and track performance to ensure consistent, efficient results. Feel free to include a PDF of previous plots and gating strategies for reference.
Requests are scheduled in the order in which they are received. Once the schedule has been updated, a confirmation email will be sent to let you know that your time has been officially booked.